Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Honey Stir Fried Vegetables with Sausages


It seems i am making too much food nowadays, ever so to satiate my taste buds rather than my stomach! Today I wanted something tasty so I ventured into making Honey stir fried vegetables with Sausages. Trust me I had no idea of what it was. I just casually started listing things I needed to use as ingredients. I had had some idea of how these dishes are made, but then when it comes to actually making it, it's a different ball game!
Firstly I had to study but once a culinary idea enters my mind, I HAVE to make it. I set forth to shop for all the planned ingredients. It did take me some time to get my hands on all.
After coming home I immediately began chopping the red and yellow bell peppers (1 each), 5-6 celery stalks and 5-6 spring onions leaves. I boiled the mushrooms and baby corns ( 1 packet each ) with a little salt. I chopped the sausages into small pieces and fried them in olive oil. I put them aside and put more olive oil on the pan with honey and soya sauce. I added the celery, spring onion, baby corn, cut tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers and onion leaves. I added salt to taste and paprika. even the sausages went in. I allowed all to cook well and let it simmer.


PS - Pic for representational purposes only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment