Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CAD B

Whoa!!! Firstly it is January and its the middle of the mid-night!!! What am I doing at this place then? It's already so cold outside and it has also begun to drizzle. Am I still having that CAD B? Well I guess so! Anyways, Gaurav and Kaustubh have already placed the order, all I am doing is modify it from half to full!!! I have been earnestly waiting to lick my lips on this supposedly chocolaty drink, of which I had heard from loads!
I still am not sure how it will be. There is a swarm of collegians thronging the surroundings. We have been given tokens and there is an electronic board with constantly depleting numbers. And finally it comes... Not literally though, Gaurav brings it...
I am holding it in my hands, finally! Its chilled, dark, quite huge, and most importantly in my hands!
I am bringing it closer to my lips. I take a swing. Cold engulfs my throat. Its not too sweet, not too bitter, simply chocolaty.
But it is really hard finishing it. Its too cold and too much, especially on a full stomach. But I don't see anything great in it. Its chocolate with excessive crushed ice and milk, with a hint of sugar. But the best part about CAD B are the chocolate shavings on top. You begin by eating them and they taste chocoliscious!


Date: January 2, 2009
Time: 11.45 PM
Occasion: An extended New Year Celebrations
Place: CAD B
Location: Kothrud, Pune
Ratings: ***
Courses Tried: Beverages
Moolah: Cheap
Pricing: 33 for half amd 43 for full
Quantity: 1 glass - 1 to 2 persons
Transport - Find Awesome Friends in Pune!!!

Go ahead and 'chill' yourself to some cold chocolatey experience. It's quite cheap so it won't even burn a hole in your pockets. Better go on an empty stomach as this is sure to fill it up for you.

Disclaimer: The publisher, writer, blogger, or otherwise of this blog accepts no responsibility of whatever is written hereinabove. No claims or suits in any court of law will be entertained. Any similarity with living or non-living beings and/or things is purely co-incidental.

2 comments:

  1. i want to start a franchise in thane, dombivali
    of cad-b and cad-m. this is a delightful chocolate
    people would like this here. reply on yash70@gmail.com. i want to start it fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi yash sorry for the delayed reply. i guess there seems to be some misunderstanding. i don't OWN CADB. i simply have written a review based on my experience with the chocolate chain!
    but i do hope your wish comes true!
    best regards

    ReplyDelete